We are working with a global cosmetics company based out of Los Angeles. They are a leader in the industry, currently seeking to grow their RA/QA function with a Senior Manager in the Regulatory Affairs group. The ideal candidate will be local to the area and able to develop junior members of the team in addition to working-cross functionally.
The Senior Manager Regulatory Affairs will be responsible for the following:
- Ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements, both in the US and internationally
- Working closely with the R&D team to ensure that all products meet regulatory standards
- Developing and implementing regulatory strategies for new products
- Managing relationships with regulatory agencies
- Ensuring that all labeling and advertising materials are in compliance with regulations
- Conducting reviews of product formulations to ensure compliance with regulations
- Keeping up-to-date with changes in regulations and communicating these to relevant stakeholders
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- Strong knowledge of US and international regulatory requirements for cosmetics
- Previous experience in a leadership position
- 7 to 10 years within regulatory for cosmetic/OTC industries
If you are interested in learning more, please apply here.