This global biotech based in Boston has made a name for themselves in within CF and is looking to bring on a talented Senior Manager HEOR individual. The Senior Manager HEOR will focus on designing HEOR for the company's small molecule pipeline product. You will Collaborate with Clinical Development and Medical Affairs colleagues on the integration of economic, health-related quality of life/patient reported outcome, and health resource use parameters into Phase III protocol development, Real World Evidence prospective studies and post-launch development programs. This is an opportunity to align yourself with one of the fastest growing biotechs in the industry with a robust pipeline.
- Lead the design, development, and execution of health economic and outcomes research tactics to support pipeline asset commercialization strategies
- Execute best practices in regards to HEOR data collection, analysis, modeling, dissemination and publication
- Provide support towards the economic modeling, comparative effectiveness, meta-analyses/systematic reviews, and value dossier development in preparation for launch readiness
- 3 - 5 years of current experience with health economics and outcomes research within the biotechnology/pharmaceutical industry, in either a consulting or pharmaceutical environment
- Working knowledge of epidemiology, PROs, reimbursement and pricing environment, economic modeling, database analyses, clinical development and commercial activities desired
- An advanced degree (e.g., PhD, PharmD, MPH, MS) and an educational focus in the areas of health economics or outcomes research.
- A track record of success functioning in dynamic, matrix environments with the ability to multitask seamlessly
This is an urgent position, if you are interested please submit an updated resume highlighting the relevant skill sets and experience, this position does can provide sponsorship.