A world leading medical devices manufacturer is currently looking to hire a Senior Manufacturing Manager to lead their manufacturing team. This is a business critical position and you will be working with a market leader who value investing in their employees as well as creating a work environment where you will be inspired to learn, grow and achieve both your professional as well as personal goals.
Key responsibilities of the Senior Manufacturing Manager include:
- Oversee the development of the medical devices from concept through to finished product
- Assist with the preparation of the design transfer, collaborating with Supply Chain and outside vendors
- Utilise clinical data and market feedback from surgeons to design specifications for new product development
- Work closely with the Directors in strategical business decisions
Key requirements of the Senior Manufacturing Manager include:
- Successfully completed Bachelors'/Masters' Degree in Engineering discipline
- Strong track record of leading a team and development of Class III medical devices
- Must have previous experience in leading multiple product launches
- Fluent in English and German
EPM Scientific is a specialist recruitment company working on a global scale exclusively in the Life Sciences industry. As an industry expert we specialise in locating and attracting nice talent, offering Contract, Permanent, Project Based and Multi Hire Recruitment Solutions.