Title: Senior Manager, Marketing
Compensation: Competitive base salary + bonus + benefits
If you have a strong marketing background in the pharmaceutical industry and are keen on joining an industry-leading organization, then don't miss out on this opportunity! My client is a Global Pharmaceutical company that is looking for a passionate individual to join the growing marketing division in its New Jersey headquarters.
The candidate that my client is looking for has a polished background in HCP and patient marketing, or Hospital market experience. Some elements of this role include collaborating with senior leadership, managing multi-phase marketing approaches, and managing the firm's marketing budget. Anti-infective experience is preferred, and an entrepreneurial mindset is required!
The Senior Manager of Marketing will have the following responsibilities:
- Collaborating with sales, market research, and advertising agencies to generate sales initiatives.
- Building on the company's field sales strategy through implementation of online digital marketing tactics.
- Generating customer messaging by collaborating with and providing leadership to the sales training team.
- Handling the company's marketing budget to maximize effective spending.
- Assessing different approaches to expand the brand's market reach through entering new spaces of care.
The Senior Manager of Marketing should have the following qualifications:
- 4 years of experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry.
- 2 years of marketing experience in the Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology industry.
- HCP, hospital, or patient experience REQUIRED.
- Bachelor's Degree REQUIRED, advanced degree preferred.
- Strong communication, multi-tasking, and analytical skills.
- Competitive base salary
- Sign-on bonus
- Excellent additional benefits