A creative, collaborative Medical Communications agency is searching for a Senior Medical Director to lead their growing Scientific Services team. You will play a key role in creating long lasting relationships with clients, acting as a scientific expert and strategic partner. You will be able to wear many hats as well as have an immense amount of ownership over your accounts. This position offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity for accelerated career growth. This role has been created due to a high level of growth within the agency and obtaining new business.
The Senior Medical Director will:
- Build and maintain productive and long-lasting client relationships.
- Be able to hold your team accountable and be hands-on with content as needed.
- Drive organic growth on assigned account(s).
- Facilitate timely execution of deliverables in line with SOW, deadlines, and brand stewardship established with client.
- Collaborate with other teams such as Account, Creative, Editorial, etc, to exceed client expectations.
The Senior Medical Director must have:
- Minimum of six (6) years of agency experience in Medical Communications, with a strong preference for Promotional Medical Education expertise.
- PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
- Expertise in diabetes, rare disease or oncology.
If you have this skill set and are passionate about providing excellent service to clients with the patient in mind, please apply!