- An advanced degree in a scientific field (MD, PharmD, PhD, DNP) is required.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience as a Medical Science Liaison in the biopharmaceutical industry with a focus on hematology/oncology.
- Strong scientific acumen, preferably a background in hematologic and/or solid tumor malignancies
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skill, including formal presentation skills, and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of oncology customer segments and market dynamics
- Demonstrated expertise in building relationships and participating in credible scientific exchange with multiple audiences
- Strong analytical skills: ability to understand and interpret clinical research.
- Motivated, self-starter who engages quickly, rolls up their sleeves and operates very effectively in a high-performance smaller, biopharmaceutical organization.
- Working knowledge of CRM systems and advanced knowledge of Microsoft 365 (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), and a strong aptitude for adapting to new software and apps.