Sr. Medical Science Liaison
Salary: $170,000 - $190,000
Company Summary: A mid-size pharmaceutical company is experiencing some rapid growth after their recent success in the CNS space. As a result, they are building up their team in the northeast. They are looking for someone with a strong background as a MSL who is comfortable with building out a novel disease state. This is a very driven team, and they would love to find someone who shares their patient-focused approach and desire to build out their own network.
You will be responsible for:
- Growing out a novel disease state
- Developing new relationships with KOLs throughout the New England states
- Working on a small and highly collaborative team
- Taking initiative and going the extra few steps to make a positive impact on the team
You should have the following qualifications:
- At least 3 years of experience as an MSL
- Must possess a terminal degree (PharmD, MD, PhD)
- Some experience working in novel disease states
- Working on a rapidly growing team, lots of long-term growth opportunities
- Highly competitive pay and bonus structure
If you are interested in this role, then please don't wait to apply.