A Global Top 5 Pharma is looking to bring on an experienced Sr. Medical Science Liaison to help take on some exciting new projects and get started right away with 3 upcoming launches. In this role you will provide presentations with related medical and healthcare professionals, serve as a key decision maker, and facilitate in-depth discussions with KOLs about the company's product. They will also be a leader and mentor for junior MSLs by assuming responsibility for unique projects throughout the year.
As Sr. Medical Science Liaison you will be responsible for:
- Communicating with KOLs in the relevant territories and building lasting relationships
- Speaking comfortably and confidently about disease state management
- Understanding the contributions provided by MSLs and their relation to commercial operations
- Communicating with and leading team members they may not be a direct report
- Strong scientific/pharmaceutical knowledge and communication skills
The Sr. Medical Science Liaison should have the following qualifications:
- Advanced degree in medical/biosciences (M.D., PhD., PharmD.)
- 1-5 years of MSL experience primarily in immunology, dermatology, rheumatology, or gastroenterology
- Strong overall written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive compensation
- Many growth opportunities with one of the largest growing pipelines globally
- Industry leading wellness and work-life programs
- Yearly bonuses, stock options, and 401k matching
If you are interested in the Sr. Medical Science Liaison role, then please don't wait to apply!