Senior Medical Science Liaison - Neurology
Company Summary: A leading pharmaceutical company specialized in neurology and oncology, with a strong emphasis on research and development. With a strong past in the development of many innovative medicines. While we continue to expand, we are searching for you; highly-motivated individuals who want to work in a fast-paced environment and make a difference.
The Senior Medical Science Liaison will be responsible for:
- Act as the primary clinical/scientific resource to HCPs in the territory for information pertaining to disease state and product(s) to ensure awareness and understanding.
- Establish, foster, cultivate and maintain peer relationships with KOLs in the therapeutic areas in current and future interests.
- Present clinical, scientific, and economic data on company products and relevant therapeutic areas to population-based decision-makers, as requested.
- Identify and report key scientific, clinical and research insights from KOLs to Medical Affairs.
The Senior Medical Science Liaison should have the following qualifications:
- Advanced terminal D degree in medical or health sciences (e.g M.D., PhD, PharmD, DPH, EdD)
- Minimum of 3 years MSL
- 3-5 years industry/ clinical pharmacist/research/ related experience in a scientific or clinical setting
- Established relationships with key opinion leaders and knowledge of institutions in therapeutic areas of interest.
- Knowledge and experience within desired therapeutic area; comfortable and confident speaking about drug information/disease state management
If you are interested in the (Senior Medical Science Liaison) role, then please don't wait to apply!