A progressive Medical Communications agency is searching for a Senior Medical Writer to join their growing Scientific Services team. You will play a pivotal role in the content creation for clients and will be quickly ramped up into a client facing position. You will be able to wear many hats as well as have an immense amount of ownership over your delvierables. This position offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity for accelerated career growth. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background in Medical Communications and Medical Affairs-focused deliverables, then please apply!
The Senior Medical Writer will:
- Build and maintain productive and long-lasting client relationships.
- Be able to produce top tier content within tight deadlines.
- Come with a deep understanding of diverse therapeutic areas.
- Drive organic growth on assigned account(s).
- Facilitate timely execution of deliverables in line with SOW, deadlines, and brand stewardship established with client.
The Senior Medical Writer must have:
- Minimum 2-4 years of agency experience in Medical Communications, with a strong preference for Publication expertise.
- PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
- Expertise in oncology, rare disease or several different therapeutic areas.