A quick-growing, well established Medical Communications agency is looking to add an exceptional Senior Medical Writer to join their Scientific Services team. This agency is known for their dedication to happy employees, work/life balance, and engaging with their clients as strategic partners.
As Senior Medical Writer, you will be a key player in content creation and will act as a scientific partner to each of your clients.You will wear many hats as this organization is moving quickly and are looking for ambitious team players to fill out their team. This position offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity for accelerated career growth.
If you are a driven, energetic and passionate about the healthcare space, please apply!
The Senior Medical Writer will:
- Build and maintain productive and long-lasting client relationships.
- Create high level content with minimal need for review.
- Have a wide breadth of therapeutic knowledge.
- Drive organic growth on assigned account(s).
- Come with an excitement to continue their growth and take on a challenge.
The Senior Medical Writer must have:
- Minimum 2 year of agency experience in Medical Communications with a preference for Publication Planning experience.
- PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
- Excellent content creation skills
- Expertise in oncology or several different therapeutic areas