A renowned Medical Communications agency is searching for a Senior Medical Writer to join their remote New York team. The Senior Medical Writer will handle oversight of content creation, team management, account development and client interactions.
The ideal Senior Medical Writer will have 2-3 years working with publications materials and supporting client engagements. Therapeutic specialities in oncology, neurology, immunology or dermatology spaces preferred.
Functions of the role:
- Oversight of content creation, team management and account development.
- Provide integral knowledge in oncology, neurology, immunology or dermatology.
- Adhere to project deadlines, company protocol and cohesively manage team members.
- MD, PhD or PharmD, 2 - 3 year minimum of experience with promotional med ed content.
- Proven consistency and creation of content - manuscripts, publication planning, abstracts, congress decks, etc.
- Established background of creative strategy, team management and client communication.