100% Remote Opportunity
Summary: The Senior Medical Writer will author and regulate the review and approval of complex clinical and scientific communications for a cutting-edge medical device company, focusing on Type II Diabetes. You will develop high quality and timely deliverables that are highly relevant to our target audience. If you are a medical writer looking to alter the future of Type II Diabetes treatment, please see below.
The Senior Medical Writer will be responsible for:
- Providing experienced writing and editing abilities to the team to secure prompt production of high-quality documents, including but not limited to abstracts, posters, slide presentations, manuscripts, etc. for publication in medical and/or scientific journals or presentations at meetings.
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to manage and interpret data required for publication or inclusion in our medical content.
- Engage internal and/or external authors, as well as key stakeholders, in the development of individual publications, aligned to Medical Affairs Publication Strategy and following ICMJE authorship criteria and good publication practices (GPP3) guidelines.
- Producing medical content for reactive and/or proactive scientific exchange, such as frequently asked questions, standard response letter documents and Medical Affairs presentation slides.
The Senior Medical Writer should have the following qualifications:
- Master's degree in related field required; PhD or PharmD in related field preferred
- At least 10 years of highly relevant experience in pharmaceuticals, biotechnology and/or medical device industries
- 5+ years applicable experience with Type II Diabetes and/or metabolic disorders preferred
If you are interested in the Senior Medical Writer role, then please don't wait to apply!