I'm currently working with on trend Biotech company is searching for a Senior Medical Writer Consultant to join their growing Clinical Development team. In this role you will play a key role writing, reviewing, and overseeing the production of clinical and regulatory documents in support of product development and license applications. This is great opportunity to be a-part of a expanding drug development team as will be able to wear multiple hats as well as have ownership over your deliverables. If you are a driven, passionate, and growth minded individual with a strong background as a Senior Medical Writer or want to learn more, please apply!
The Senior Medical Writer will be responsible for:
- Assist in Pre-IND and NDA Submission Activities
- Authoring Documents and managing document review process
- Peform literature searches and summarize data for documents
- Review deliverables
- Commit to company timelines for assigned documents
The Senior Medical Writer must have:
- Minimum 2+ years Medical Writer experience in Pharmaceutical/Biotech/CRO Industry
- Bachelors degree
- Good Written and Verbal skills
- Experience with authoring/editing CSR's & regulatory documents
- Able to interpret complex analyses of data for regulatory submissions
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
Option for Remote candidates