As a continuously growing agency with more than a dozen locations across the US and Europe, this organization is looking to continue to grow their thriving Scientific Services team with the addition of an experienced Senior Medical Writer. In this position, you will function as a lead writer on high-science accounts, in a client facing role, with significant upward visibility. If these responsibilities are of interest, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
The Senior Medical Writer will be responsible for:
- Playing a lead role in a leading Medical Communications agency that works across both the Publications and Promo Med Ed spaces and an extensive book of business ($30M+).
- Creating informative and scientifically sound tactics and deliverables across a range of therapeutic areas including oncology, infectious diseases, and neurology among others.
- Differentiating content messaging based on varied client objectives and bespoke brand strategy.
- Acting in an oversight capacity of juniors' work, as well as mentoring and developing a team of medical writers.
The Senior Medical Writer will have the following qualifications:
- MD, PharmD, or PhD in the life sciences
- 5+ years of Med Comms agency experience
- Passion and scientific acumen to drive delivery of high-quality solutions
This agency offers a competitive and flexible benefit plan that includes:
- Full remote flexibility (100% remote option)
- Long-term growth opportunities
- Company-wide, collaborative team culture
- Generous PTO and compensation, as well as Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance package
If you are interested in this Senior Medical Writer role, then please don't wait to apply.