Our client is an established, mid-sized medical Publications agency looking to add seasoned medical writers to their growing team. This group puts a huge focus on their people-centric culture and collaboration between content creators and accounts leads. Their business lies primarily in therapeutic areas such as neurology, oncology, and rare diseases. Employees play a key role in building and maintaining strong existing partnerships while also delivering quality content in accordance with scientific, editorial, and regulatory standards.
- Accurately interpret clinical data from various sources including CSRs, published media, and others
- Produce deliverables such as manuscripts, posters, scientific figures, abstracts, slide decks, strategic planning materials, therapeutic area landscapes, gap analyses, scientific platforms, etc.
- Exhibiting exceptional work ethic by being pro-active and ambitious regarding deadlines and client objectives
- Utilize past client-facing experience to engage in and develop new business opportunities across the pharmaceutical landscape
- PhD in the life sciences, PharmD, or MD required
- 2-4 years of Med Comms agency experience with Publications deliverables
- Ability to work autonomously, collaborate with teams cross-functionally, and create high-science content while adhering to deadlines and maintaining amicable, collaborative dynamics.