A top-tier Med Comms agency is seeking a Senior Medical Writer who has a passion for Healthcare communications to build out their high performing and growing Scientific Services team. With multiple top-level organizations focused on furthering educational needs for healthcare professionals, this agency is looking for experienced writers who have the ability to tell a story across a wide range of therapeutic areas. This position reports into the Senior Medical Director.
As Senior Medical Writer:
- Telling stories of medicine and science is your passion.
- You are a highly motivated individual, with the ability to deliver results.
- You must demonstrate expertise in designated therapeutic areas and be able to ramp up quickly.
- You are able to understand scientific and clinical information to create compelling content for diverse audiences.
- You're a creative thinker who utilizes your hands on and strategic skills to develop new and innovative story telling through many platforms.
- Contributing to business development through strategic planning and interfacing with clients on a regular basis excites you.
The Senior Medical Writer should have the following qualifications:
- PhD, PharmD, or MD required.
- 2-4 years of relevant agency experience in Healthcare Communications.
- Outstanding written and communication skills essential.
- Capable of balancing multiple clients/projects/deadlines at once.
- Comprehensive benefits and compensation package
- Full remote flexibility
- Paid parental leave
- Opportunity for rapid and long-term growth and professional development
If you are looking for a position at a company that can offer you a career challenge and the opportunity to grow, then please don't wait to apply!