Senior Plant Engineer
One of the world's leading Biotechnology companies is looking for a Senior Plant Engineer to join the Drug Product, Fill & Finish team within their brand new Ibex solutions site.
This company combine technological innovation with world class manufacturing and process excellence and are now a preferred global partner to the pharmaceutical, biotech and specialty ingredients markets worldwide.
- Support in the requalification and revalidation of fill & finish systems including Smoke Studies at the insulators
- Preparation and coordination of maintenance work with management and workshops
- Working with SAP (order placement, technical and commercial evaluations, capacity planning for optimizing plant and personnel deployment, etc.)
- Updating and checking on-the-fly plant documentation, e.B. flow diagrams, zone and installation plans, boMs, changes according to GMP
- University degree in mechanical engineering, process engineering
- 8+ years Biotech or Pharma industry experience in an Engineering position
- Experience in either fill & finish, sterile production or freeze dry conditions
- Good knowledge of GMP and knowledge of COMOS (Plant Engineering Software)
- Fluent German (B1 min) & English
Please apply with your CV and I will be in touch.