Senior Principal Scientist - Analytical Development
My client is a leading contract development and manufacturing organization that services in drug substance, and analytical services across the drug product development life cycle. They are seeking a talented Senior Principal Scientist to join their analytical development team to create and oversee analytical testing procedures. This opportunity offers high internal growth potential and the opportunity to work for a global leader in the industry.
- Create, implement, and validate analytical testing procedures that are safe and reliable for controlling raw materials, production intermediates, and finished goods
- Look into and resolve analytical technical difficulties in the Process Support Group, Quality, Chemical Development, and Analytical Development areas.
- Conduct Analytical Chemistry tests using both novel and established methodologies
- Use Instruments like HPCL, GC, GC/MS, FTIR, Particle Size Analyzer, and Titrator
- Establish new or existing analytical techniques for compound identification, purity, and potency testing
- Arrange for off-site testing as required and test analytical samples for the chemical development department as required
- A PhD in Chemistry or a related discipline with at least 10 years of experience, an M.S. in chemistry with 14 years of experience, a B.S. in chemistry with at least 18 years of experience
- Proven capability of transferring processes to manufacturing on a commercial scale
- Advanced knowledge of analytical chemistry theories and method development
- Extensive knowledge of the field's cutting-edge technology (HPLC, GC, NMR, MS, ICP, etc.)
- An ability to drive new projects from the group up and often tries to share ideas and lessons with the group/site.
- Great potential for internal mobility!
- Relocation Assistance
- Bonus Potential