We have an exciting opportunity with a Global Pharmaceutical company that is looking to hire a Technical Engineer for Biologics Manufacturing. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a Global Leader in the Pharmaceutical industry!
- Lead all engineering related process improvements, yield/cycle time reduction improvements that are derived from equipment or automation modification
- Direct and manage change control, Deviations and CAPA's related to process engineering
- Support MS&T and Automation, correlate MS&T process requirements into the necessary automation EMs/recipes/parameters
- Process Design and troubleshooting including to minimize the supply risk from operation i.e., CIP/SIP
What kind of person are we looking for?
- 10 plus years of related experience, with a strong background in manufacturing Biologics
- Adept in Process Design and Change Control
- Experience in driving and leading Continous Improvement Projects
If you are interested in the Senior Process Engineer role, please apply with your updated CV.