A global-leading, CDMO organization is looking to add to its team, with a Senior Product Manager. This individual will report directly into the Head of Strategic Marketing - Bioscience in a crucial leadership position. These responsibilities will be for one or more product segments. This is a senior position that may include management responsibility and will typically cover a significant portfolio or revenue scope.
- Actively identify new areas for customer and business value, including improved products and services, improved margins, and new technology and IP offerings.
- Manage the complete life cycle and value chain of the products within the portfolio, aligning with key stakeholders across the business to deliver on customer commitments and sales and profit targets.
- Generate marketing and PR content to promote products by working through outside agencies and the appropriate internal departments.
- Bachelor`s or Master`s degree in Biology, Chemistry, Biochemistry or similar
- In- depth knowledge of Life Science research and Drug Discovery markets derived from 5+ year's relevant experience in the Life Science industry.
- Minimum 3 years in a Product Management or equivalent Marketing role.
- Demonstrated success managing complex projects in a relevant business context. Formal project management training highly desired.