We have an exciting opportunity with a Global Contract Research Organisation (CRO) based in Beijing/Shanghai. Due to their recent success, they are looking for a Senior QA Auditor to be a part of their team. This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of a Global CRO with strong presence in the region.
- This position will be responsible for conducting and hosting internal and external audits with vendors
- Act as QA Project Leader, managing timelines and coordinating workload amongst QA auditors
- Create new and maintain current SOPs
- Coordinate, conduct and track company-wide Regulatory training and Quality Event Management/CAPA
- Conduct Fraud and For Cause investigations
What kind of person are we looking for?
- Experience in related functions in CROs
- GCP and GCLP Trained and Qualified/Certified
- Good understanding of the requirements and standards of both CROs and Sponsors
- Strong English Proficiency
- Based in Beijing or Shanghai or able to relocate within China
If you are interested in the Senior QA Auditor role, please apply with your updated CV!