A medical device company located in the Chicagoland area is currently looking for a Senior QA Professional to join their team. In this role, you would sit on the Quality Assurance team, and work to deliver consistent and quality services, products, processes, and documents. Are you looking to join a well-established, leading company in the medical device space? Reach out to learn more.
The Senior QA Professional will be responsible for:
- Working with several QA functions.
- Quality System compliance and working with standards and regulatory bodies within the industry.
- Investigating complaints and providing solutions.
- Risk management and evaluating and elevating risk-based issues.
The Senior QA professional should have the following qualifications:
- Certified Quality Auditor with QMS experience.
- At least 5 years work experience in Quality or a related field.
- Bachelor's degree in Life Science, Engineering, or similar field, OR combination of relevant education and experience.
- Training and career development, including on-boarding programs for new employees.
- Generous benefits.
- 401K with company match.
If this role sounds like a good fit for you, please apply today or reach out to Lenin at 312-854-0557 with any questions.