A global leader in the testing, assessment and certification of medical products is looking for an experienced Engineer with at least 4 years professional industry experience and with at least 2 years' experience in working with non- active medical devices.
This is a an excellent opportunity for an individual with experience in the process of designing, manufacturing or testing of Class III medical devices to take the next step up in your career. This is an excellent development opportunity for someone who is passionate about working with a product at its final stages where you can ensure that the patient is getting the best treatment.
- Assessment of technical documentation (product records) in accordance with the requirements of the MDD/MDR,
- Preparation of technical documentation - reporting and certification of files according with MDR and internal guidelines,
- Collaborative projects supporting international and domestic customers,
- Independent project work for international and domestic customers,
- Independent work ethic.
Key Technical Requirements:
- Degree or equivalent in a Scientific-Technical or Medical-Technical background, (e.g. medical technology, medicine, physics, chemistry or biology),
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience,
- Minimum of 2 years' experience with non-active medical devices,
- Experience in evaluating technical documentation of class III products,
- Experience in design, production, testing of the application of the product under assessment
- Experience with resorbable products (suture materials, bone replacement materials, bone cement or functional implants - etc.),
- Experience with customer interaction is advantageous,
- Driver's license Class B,
- Fluent in German and English.