Title: Senior Rebate Analyst
A small, rapidly growing biotech is looking or Senior Rebate Analyst in Southern San Francisco. The person in this role will be a key partner to the Market Access, Finance, Government Pricing and Legal teams to ensure rebates are being processed accurately and in a timely fashion.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes Managed Care rebates, including Commercial, and Medicare
- Processes Institutional rebates, including various wholesaler and customer fees
- Analyzes all data claims and resolve invoices according to contracting policies and procedures
- Reviews and validates invoice detail against terms of the contract or program guidelines
- Documents, tracks, and supervises status of Rebates/Administrative Fees submission payments
- Maintains historic product rebate rate history and perform periodic contract profitability analysis
- Oversees and maintains ongoing Activity Log of rebates/Administrative Fees processing
- Answers internal and external customer inquiries regarding Rebates/Administrative Fees payment status
- Guarantees timely delivery of rebate processing and provide transparent and open communication to team members, customers and account representatives
- Continues to evaluate ways to improve the Rebates/Administrative Fees processes
- Works closely with Market Access National Accounts and Legal to ensure contract obligations are fulfilled
- 3+ years of related experience in biotech, pharmaceutical, healthcare industry.
- Bachelors' Degree
- Demonstrate knowledge of, or aptitude to learn, current policies and guidelines that affect contracts, pricing, rebates
- Expert knowledge of pharmaceutical contracting, customers, and the distribution channels including government price reporting.
- Interest in working with large amounts of data. Detail oriented and able to spot data anomalies, outliers, patterns, and trends.
- Able to recognize and interpret business issues/opportunities and recommend solutions through analysis.
- Working knowledge of claim processing principals, techniques, and their appropriate application.
- Recent experience in the Oncology market
- Bachelor's degree in general business, managed health care, legal or finance disciplines
- Strong knowledge of Payor's, GPO's and the 340B program
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel/Word/PowerPoint. Knowledge of Model N/Revitas system