We are currently hiring for a Senior Regional Project Manager for the APAC area, based in Singapore. If you have at least 10 years of product management experience, and specific experience working with commercial Next Generation Sequencing products, apply now for your next opportunity.
Our client is committed to building core tools and technology to lead life science through intelligent innovation. With a focus on R&D, production and sales of DNA sequencing instruments, reagents, and related products, they provide real-time, panoramic, and full-life-cycle equipment and systems for precision medicine, precision agriculture, precision healthcare and other relevant industries.
As a leading producer of clinical high-throughput gene sequencers, and multiomics platforms, including genetic sequencing, medical imaging, and laboratory automation, they are looking for a key player in the APAC region.
- At least 10 years of product management experience, including product market development, market segmentation and product positioning
- Experience in sales, technical support or marketing functional teams.
- Have a working enthusiasm and knowledge of genomics contribution to human health.
- Customized regional product combination and presentation to support pre-sales cases
- Manage regional KOL list, product forecast and NPI management when a new product is launched in APAC
- Work with regional sales managers to collect customer requirements, analyze product competitiveness/technical advantages, and set up sales objectives
- Work with regional marketing managers to define marketing strategies and develop channel promotional programs to achieve desired revenue and profitability objectives
- Work out marketing material to achieve high level of brand/product awareness with teams
- Work with reginal marketing teams to determine the marketing demand through research report and analysis of records
- Create product promotion/packaging strategy and identify the influence to desired revenue and profitability objectives with FIN and marketing teams
- Conduct training about product positioning, product release, competitor analysis, pricing/ promotion strategy adjustment and so on
For further information about this position please apply with your CV