Title: Senior Research Associate
Type: Contract to Hire (W2)
Location: Vancouver, British Colombia (On-Site)
This position, reporting to the Senior Scientist of ARD, will be assisting the method development as well as performing routine analysis in support of early stage pharmaceutical product development activities. The position requires working closely with the Research and Formulation Development personnel to provide testing and product characterization support.
- Work closely with the senior scientist to develop/qualify assay/bioassay methods.
- Perform analytical testing to support formulation development
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- The ideal candidate should have sufficient experience in performing assay/bioassay using HPLC, LC-MS/MS as well as other modern analytical techniques.
- Familiar with GLP requirements, ICH/FDA Guidelines, and pharmaceutical product development is desired.
- It is a requirement to be fluent in modern methods of analysis including HPLC and other testing equipment, as well as associated software for data analysis.
Required/Preferred Education and Licenses
- A minimum MS degree in Analytical Chemistry or related field and 3 years of experience in pharmaceutical analysis, or
- A minimum BS degree in Analytical Chemistry or related field and 5 years of experience in pharmaceutical analysis.
- PhD candidates will be too senior and not considered.
If you are interested in this SRA Opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply!!!