A global Biopharmaceutical company, who is pioneering treatments for life-threatening diseases, is looking to bring on new talent to assist its Research Gene Therapy Group. The company's own molecular research goes a long way towards fulfilling its mission to discover, develop, and commercialize medicines that target rare genetic conditions and change the way patients function. They have a loaded pipeline, with multiple approved products and other contenders in various stages of Clinical Trials. This candidate will come with extensive Cell Culturing experience to help support the development of models for expression and testing of its Gene Therapy candidates.
- Perform routine cell cultures as well as viral and non-viral modification of various cell lines
- Design, modify, and clone DNA constructs for expression of proteins in mammalian expression systems
- Perform routine hands on molecular and immunological techniques, as needed, to support the development of assays
- Maintain detailed records of protocols and data in electronic notebooks
- B.S. or higher in Molecular Biology, Synthetic Biology, Biochemistry, or a related field
- 2+ years of Gene Therapy or Gene editing experience
- Hands on experience with Mammalian Cell Culturing
- Hands on experience with various Molecular Biology techniques
- Ability to maintain organized databases and notebooks
- Ability to collaborate in cross-functional teams
This is an on-site opportunity that will start on a 12-month contract with the possibility to be extended.
Highly competitive pay + benefits
If you are interested, please apply today!