A leading Genomics company, who specialise in efficient service of Bioinformatics and Genomics is looking for a Senior Sales Manager for the DACH region. With a Global presence the organisation is looking to grow out in europe to become the Market leaders. Forward thinking company with a great benifits package and amazing team.
- Identifying prospective targets
- Make primary point of contact for customers in Europe and build long-term relationships with customers
- coordinating customer events, like workshops and lead generation events
- Covering the DACH region, specifically Germany to grow out the market.
- Working closely with the sales, applications support, marketing and channel partner teams.
- Achieve quarterly revenue growth targets by pursuing and securing net new business and accurately forecasting sales activity and revenue achievements through proper use of sales tools.
- Manage your sales budget and cost of your department; develop and deliver an ambition plan
- 3+years Sales experience selling Capital Equipment or Genetic Analysis Consumables
- Bachelor's degree in Science or other applicable fields
- Previous experience
- Proven track record of positive sales performance
- Strong analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to be personable yet persistent.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines.
- Previous experience managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Responsive, problem solving and action oriented mindset.