Senior Scientist Needed for Rapidly Growing Biotech Company
Location: Richmond, CA
Salary: 110,000 - 140,000 + Competitive Benefits Package
A rapidly growing biotech company that specializes in biologics and advanced therapies is looking to hire a Senior Scientist. This biotech company is looking to expand their analytical development group with a highly motivated bioassay Senior Scientist who will lead the development, optimization, and transfer of analytical methods to support process development and quality control.
The company places a great deal of value on internal growth, and thus are looking for someone who wants to progress rapidly.
The Senior Scientist will be responsible for:
- Lead a team capable of supporting physicochemical, biological, and compendial methods.
- Implement new technologies, with a particular emphasis on separation techniques (HPLC/UPLC and CE), and binding-based assays.
- Write/review SOPs, test method protocols, assay development, and qualification plans/reports.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Ideally PhD in Biochemistry, Analytical Chemistry or related discipline, however BSc or MSc considered with relevant industry work experience.
- Experience in developing and qualifying/validating analytical methods to support product development and QC batch release, preferably for biologic products.
- Strong background in physicochemical methods (e.g. UPLC/HPLC, CE) and bioassays (ELISA, qPCR).
- Working experience in biologic formulation development is a plus.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a growing team. Apply now.