A clinical-stage biopharamceutical company focusing on oncology, immuno-oncology, and neuroscience is looking for a Senior Scientist to join their Analytical Team.
- Provide management of in-house analytical instruments
- Working with external manufacturing and supply select the best providers of service to meet project needs
- Manage, review analytical data and reports, track release, stability, and reference material testing,and lead laboratory investigations along with QA.
- Communicate analytical work plans and strategies with functional group leaders to ensure project time lines are met.
- PhD in Chemistry with 2+ years of industry experience. Masters in Chemistry with 5+ years of industry experience.
- Experience working with Small Molecules.
- Experience working with HPLC, UPLC, LC/MS, DSC, TGA, and PXRD.
- Experience with API and DP development and manufacturing.