Senior Scientist - Formulation
Compensation: $140,000 - $170,000 + target bonuses & full benefits package
A global leader in the pharma industry is looking for an experienced formulation scientist to develop their products for neurological and other brain diseases. Their focus is to develop medicines to help people who suffer from severe brain diseases. This could be a great opportunity for anyone that focuses on product development of biologics.
- Exceptional leadership and planning skills to direct the team in the right direction.
- Design experiments for product development strategies.
- Prepare CMC regulatory submissions
- Establish drug product manufacturing steps in a cGMP environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ph.D. biochemistry, pharmaceutical sciences, or related discipline and of 5+ years of product development experience in industry or BS/MS with 10+ years of experience.
- Experience working with biologics is a MUST
- Strong understanding of cGMP guidelines
- Monoclonal antibodies experience is highly preferred