Senior Scientist- Downstream Process development
We are looking for someone with a strong understanding and experience in the process development with a focus in downstream, and experience working with Protiens (some CHO). We need someone who can independently design and execute experience in a laboratory setting, so the ability to work under little supervision. Lastly, good communication skills are extremely necessary for this role.
- Solving problems through identifying and understanding alternative solutions using knowledge gained from past experiences as well as from formal education.
- Help drive development of the clinical and commercial manufacturing process for purification of Proteins.
- Preparing written and oral reports to discuss your findings and to help support the project CMC submissions and documentation.
- Design and execute laboratory experiments.
- Follow rules with data integrity that is required for laboratory work.
- MS with multiple years of industry experience or Ph.D. with a couple years of industry experience.
- Preferred degrees, chemical engineering, biochemistry, molecular biology, or related science fields.
- Experience working with tangential flow filtration (TFF) and chromatography, and AKTA chromatography
- HPLC experience
- CHO experience is highly preferred.
- Bioanalytical assays experience with the purification process, such as western blotting, SDS-Page, etc.
- Experience working R&D in biopharmaceutical industry or government laboratory.
- Competitive salary
- Medical coverage (dental, vision, heath, etc.)
- Competitive PTO
- 401k plan immediately vested
- 9 national holidays are off with 2 personal holidays