The company I represent are currently undergoing the most significant change in their history and, if they get this right, they have the ability to have one of the greatest impacts in modern healthcare.
You will be joining / building a newly formed team focused within the field of real world evidence.
With this comes opportunity to grow in the company and have an direct impact on people.
Join them and you'll have the resources, support and technology you need to break new ground and see ideas come to life. You'll be surrounded by some of the brightest scientists in their fields, with fast access to subject experts and commercial decision-makers.
- Ensure that regulatory guidance and internal SOP/WKIs pertaining to statistical principles and research methodology are followed on the RWE studies.
- Be accountable for the study design, data analysis and the quality of the results of the studies by performing the final QC.
- Provide input in all study documents (e.g. Protocols, Statistical Analysis Plan, Reports, publications, presentations) and in communication with authorities and management.
- Lead Clinical Research Organizations (CROs) performing RWE research/data analysis for PMI and ensure progress against agreed timelines.
- Apply RWE data analytic principles, techniques and practices to assess new Smoke-Free products. Guide and follow-up the selection of appropriate methodology for the design and data analysis. Be responsible to maintain an up-to-date knowledge of statistics, data science and regulations pertaining to applying these for the studies. Act as a technical leader in data science.
- Interact and collaborate with the Study Team, drive them to best support the objectives of RWE as a whole.
- Participate in the writing, review and update of SOPs and WKIs.
What you bring
- BSc in statistics or epidemiology and PhD in biostatistics or epidemiology, data science.
- Substantial experience in study design, conduct, and analysis of RWE studies in pharmaceutical, consumer goods, financial or clinical research environment.
- Sound experience with statistical programming language (SAS, R) and large electronic health databases.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, organizational and leadership skills; ability to work independently and in a team.
If this sounds right for you don't wait any longer and apply