Are you looking to make your next move? A Biotech company in San Francisco (and potentially the Boston Area) is looking to hire an ambitious scientist to the team. This company is currently in the clinical stages with very strong trial results, and looking to start making moves commercially. As a Scientist, or Sr. Scientist for the right individuals, you will be joining an incredible research/discovery team that is working to target complex diseases.
If you are someone that wants to really make a difference in the world, and are ready to make an impact, don't hesitate to apply today!
- Analytical method development, transfer, and validation in GLP & GMP environment
- Expertise with small molecules
- Troubleshoot methods and other lab equipments
- Be the subject matter expert for Analytical Development related activities
- Using HPLC, (and potentially other analytical tools)
- Strong collaborative ability to work with other team members
- Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry, or related scientific discipline, with 1-3 years of industry experience
- M.S. or B.S. in Analytical Chemistry, or related scientific discipline, with 3-5 years of industry experience
- Subject matter experience in method development, from scratch
- Subject matter expertise with HPLC (Other analytical tools are a plus)
- Experience with CRO/CMO coordination and communication