Title: Sr. SAS Programmer
Type: 12+ Month Contract
An FSP company is looking for a Sr. SAS programmer to work closely with other programmers, biostatisticians, and clinical data managers with a leading role in the collection, analysis, and reporting of clinical data for phase I-IV clinical development programs. Through the FSP, the candidate will work with an end client.
- Follow the Study Data Tabulation Model (SDTM) Implementation Guide
- Following statistical analysis plans and the Analysis Data Model (ADaM) Implementation Guide
- Produces data listings, summary tables and graphs using SAS software.
- Imports and exports SAS data.
- Understands and conducts work consistent with GCP, ICH, 21 CFR part 11, internal SOPs and training, and international regulatory requirements.
- Masters in Statistics is preferred, Bachelors will also be considered - realted feilds will be considered
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in clinical statistical/SAS programming
- SAS Certified Base and/or Advance Programmer experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of SDTM and ADaM industry data standards.
- Proven ability to handle multiple tasks.
Please note contractors are offered benefits through EPM Scientific (healthcare, vision, dental, 401(k) on a W2 basis)
This role is offered on a W2 basis.
If you are interested in this Sr. SAS Programmer position, please do not hesitate to apply !!!