The Senior Medical Writer will:
- Build and maintain productive and long-lasting client relationships.
- Be able to produce top tier content within tight deadlines.
- Come with a deep understanding of diverse therapeutic areas.
- Drive organic growth on assigned account(s).
- Facilitate timely execution of deliverables in line with SOW, deadlines, and brand stewardship established with client.
The Senior Medical Writer must have:
- Minimum 2-4 years of agency experience in Medical Communications, with a strong preference for Promotional Medical Education expertise.
- PhD, MD, or PharmD.
- Passion for growth and delivery of exceptional service.
- Expertise in oncology, rare disease or several different therapeutic areas.