Growing pharmaceutical company in San Francisco, focused on developing target therapies for blood disorders and GI Disease is looking for a Senior Statistical Programmer to join their team. They are looking for versatile and independent candidates. Position will be on-site for adjustment/training period and move to flex-remote option.
Apply today to take the next step in your career!
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- Develop SAS and other programs, and specifications (ex: ADaM) for studies and analysis
- Review own results and other programmer's for accuracy
- Follow company policies and regulations, including training records, guidelines, and SOPS
- Assist team in order to meet deadlines
- Support requests as needed
Education and Background:
- BS/BA degree in related discipline with 8 years of related experience; or
- MS/MA degree in related discipline with 5 years of related experience; or
- PhD in related discipline and one year of related experience
- Strong SAS programming skills required, with proficiency in SAS/Base, SAS/Stat, SAS Macros
- Knowledge of CDISC