We have a current opportunity for a Senior Statistical Programmer. This position is fully remote.
The Senior Statistical Programmer is an independent statistical programmer analyst supporting the clinical reporting production programming and verification for client regulatory submissions and publications.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Independently, perform SAS programming and analysis support of the generation of analysis datasets, statistical analysis, listings, figures and tables;
- Independently, develop SAS application code;
- Independently, perform validation of SAS programs and deliverables;
- Independently, perform migrations and verifications;
- Independently, perform SDTM and ADaM mapping;
- Generate SDTM and ADaM deliverables;
- Generate all necessary output for the compilation of statistical appendices for CTR, ISS, and ISE;
- Generate data files and/or output for safety updates, publications and meeting presentations;
- Interface with a cross-function of client and Navitas Data Sciences team members; and
- Act as an Expert in one or more areas that may include Project Management, SCE, SDTM, ADaM, define.xml, SAS programming, deliverables process, Tables, Graphics, PK/PD, Registries or other areas.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, or equivalent; master's degree preferred;
- Background in statistics and statistical analysis is desirable;
- Strong competence in SAS/Base, SAS/Macro, and SAS/STAT programming;
- Working knowledge of CDISC, SDTM and ADaM;
- Expert knowledge of SAS-based statistical programming;
- Proficiency in SAS programming on multiple platforms and operating systems, e.g., Windows, UNIX, etc. is desirable;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; and
- Motivation and skills for growth into project management is desirable.