We're currently working with an established CRO company that is looking to add a Statistical Programmer to expand their growing team. They're currently looking for someone with previous Statistical Programming experience from the pharmaceutical/biotech/CRO industry and recent Oncology and Oncology e-submissions experience.
This Contract Statistical Programmer position will:
- Provide input of data-sets, validation plan specification, as well as performing data submission review.
- Oversee programming activities done by external vendors
- Develop SOPs and other technical documents, and provide input to the database and CRF development.
- Perform production and validation of SDTM/ADaM datasets
The ideal Contract Statistical Programmer should have:
- 5+ years experience in SAS programming clinical trials in a pharmaceutical/CRO environment. Oncology E-submission experience preferred.
- Experience in CDISC data standards, e.g. SDTM and ADaM
- Experience Using Pinnacle 21
- Proven experience with Unix and Windows operating systems.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite & Adobe Acrobat.
- Graphics experience producing lineplots and SGplots from scratch
- Remote Opportunity (Seeking EST Based Programmers)
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits; (Health, Dental, Vision)