Senior Supplier Quality Engineer
Salary: 100k - 110k
Company Summary: This organization is the world's leading specialty measurement company - focused on improving human health and well-being through the application of high-value analytical technologies & scientific expertise.
The Senior Supplier Quality Engineer will work in a cross-functional team environment, driving quality program efforts. This position will work also independently to resolve Supplier Quality related issues in a timely manner whilst driving internal & external customer satisfaction.
The Senior Supplier Quality Engineer responsibilities:
- Analyze and measure supplier performance, implement corrective actions when needed, and draft quality agreements with suppliers to define the requirements between the supplier and company.
- Perform quality audits on suppliers to ensure adherence to company expectations. Supplier Quality Engineers act as liaison for quality issues between our production areas, and our RDE, sustaining and test engineering departments and suppliers.
- Conduct supplier audits to determine the effectiveness of supplier process controls and effectiveness of their QMS (both qualification and ongoing maintenance audits).
- Execute effective Supplier Corrective Action and Preventive Action (CAPA) investigations.
- Cross-functional collaboration - interact with external suppliers and multiple internal functions (R&D, Engineering, Test Engineering, Reliability Engineering, Regulatory, Global Procurement, sister manufacturing sites and contract manufacturers) to resolve supplier quality issues.
The Senior Supplier Quality Engineer qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering (Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineer, etc), Business, Mathematics, Science, or technical field.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in Supplier Quality or related field required.
- Working knowledge of ISO quality management systems 13485 and 21 CFR Part 820.
- Superior leadership, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of mechanical drawings (Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing-GD&T), and/or electrical and fluidic schematics.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently across multiple organizations.
- Good report writing and reviewing skills.
- Hands-on role in fast-paced environment
- Opportunity to lead & mentor junior team members
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits