Sr. Scientist, Analytical Development
An Austin, TX based biotech is currently seeking a self-driven, motivated, and enthusiastic Senior Scientist to join their analytical development team to help drive the company pipeline to commercialization. You will be carrying out analytical chemistry/development for biologics/large molecules products at varying stages from the research stage up to Phase 3 trials.
The Sr. Scientist, Analytical Development will be responsible for:
- Carrying out method validation/optimization and protein characterization in relation to analytical methods used to test and release drug substance and drug product.
- Demonstrating excellence in analytical techniques such as HPLC/UPLC, LCMS, plate-based assays, and capillary electrophoresis.
- Ensuring cross collaboration among the multidisciplinary teams including quality and process development teams.
- Maintaining a high level of productivity, with clear and accurate documentation of experiments and authoring of technical reports to aid in IND filings.
The Sr. Scientist, Analytical Development should have the following qualifications:
- PhD degree in a chemistry discipline with 5+ years of related industry experience/Master's degree with 8+ years of related industry experience/Bachelor's degree with 10+ years of related industry experience.
- Prior industry experience working in analytical chemistry for biologics/large molecules.
- An overall go-getter mindset and ability to adapt and hit the ground running.
- Extensive experience working with HPLC/UPLC and method validations.
- Competitive health, pharmacy, vision, and dental benefits
- 401(k) plan with company match and as well as an employee stock purchase plan
- On-site gym and access to walking and bike trails
- Lots of opportunity for personal growth and professional development!
- Potential for annual bonuses based on the performance of the organization
If you see yourself in this Analytical Development role and are interested, then please don't wait to apply.