An established Biotechnology firm based in the Los Angeles Area is currently seeking a driven Remote Clinical Contracts Consultant with budget negotiation process experience. You will be working with a driven team that is rapidly growing. They are looking to bring someone on for an initial 16-month contract.
- Managing end to end processes for budget and clinical site contracts
- Support the resolution of budget and contract issues
- Store, track, and archive contracts and budgets in the appropriate systems throughout the Clinical Studies' life cycle
- Review and Approve, with legal guidance, applicable changes to contracts and budgets
- 3 years of Clinical Contract experience
- BA/BS in relevant space
- 3 years of Contract and budget negotiation process experience
- Hungry to LEARN and GROW with the team
They are looking to bring someone on the team for an initial 6 months with a possibility of converting to permanent depending on the quality of work! If you are interested in the Remote Clinical Contracts Consultant role, then please don't wait to apply!