The position within Global Program Management is responsible for maintaining multiple systems, e.g. Worldwide Research and Development (WWRD) timeline system and other PPD systems, applications, tools and reports. In addition, this role will help support all software platforms, applications, and tools used by PPD as well as build custom Power BI reports and implement automated tools via Power Apps & Power Automate. The position will be expected to partner effectively within a matrix environment, demonstrate a proactive approach in identifying technical risks and issues, and support the development of best practices.
- Demonstrates strong working knowledge of systems/applications
in use within PPD, (Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps,
Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Teams, MS Project Online, OnePager, etc.)
* Proficient and is comfortable using DAX/PowerQuery formulas
and scripts in Power BI and Power Apps.
* Demonstrates knowledge of industry best practices as related to
systems/applications in use by PPD
* Understands the fundamentals of how systems/applications/tools
are used within team business operating models
* Able to independently perform majority of administrative duties
(e.g., grant permissions, add users, etc.) spanning across the
team business operating model (portfolio and product)
* Capable of system administration
* Advocate for and actively contributing to synergistic relationships
* Ability to independently resolve many technical issues
* Ability to consult and influence internal IT and vendor support
* Demonstrates sound judgement in the application of technologies
* Ability to work within time constraints and manage multiple tasks
against critical deadlines.
* Ability to perform basic problem solving and apply critical thinking,
deductive reason and inductive reasoning to identify solutions.
* Exposure to dimensional data modeling and data warehousing
* Perform source data analysis data profiling, validation, conceptual
and logical data modeling, etc. to determine the suitability of the
source data for meeting the reporting requirements
* 3+ years focused experience specifically on Power Platform
Development in PowerApps, Flow, and CDS
* Automating business processes with Microsoft Flow
* Able to quickly visualize data and build dashboards using MS
- BA/BS degree (Preferred: Computer Science, Communication, Project Management)
- Minimum of 5 years total relevant technical experience (excluding academia);
Biotechnology/Pharmaceutical Industry preferred