Job Title: Sr CRA
Contract: 6-12 Months (Extension possibilities)
Sr. Clinical Research Associate (Sr. CRA) will provide appropriate sponsor oversight of sites and conduct clinical research activities according to SOPs and applicable regulations and guidelines. The Sr. CRA will work in a fast-paced environment and proactively communicate with investigators, colleagues, and vendors to ensure clinical quality and compliance in the conduct of clinical trials.
- Support activities within various phases of clinical studies (i.e., study planning, site qualification, and investigator selection, monitoring, closeout, etc.).
- Support the study team through the development of clinical study plans, presentations, study documents (review and approval of informed consent forms
- Co-monitor with CRO CRAs to develop site relationships and ensure training and oversight of the CRO.
- Drive site performance and engagement through regular communications and by setting clear expectations, providing feedback, and developing action plans for remediation when needed.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with investigators and staff
- Degree in sciences/health care field, nursing degree or equivalent combined education and experience.
- 5+ years experience as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) required.
- Certificate in Clinical Research or Certified Clinical Research Associate (CCRA) credentials preferred.
- Oncology/Hematology experience