Title: Senior Director, Corporate Development (Mergers & Acquisitions)
Location: Greater San Diego Metropolitan Area
If you are interested in joining a leading pharmaceutical company that is drastically improving treatment in the neurology space, then look no further! My client is a growing pharmaceutical organization that is looking for a Senior Director of Corporate Development to join its growing office in Southern California.
The candidate that I am looking for has a rich pharmaceutical career with strong buy-side business development experience and a strong acquisition deal sheet. This candidate thrives in negotiating and executing on complex buy-side transactions. This candidate also excels in a fast-paced environment and shares the patient-first approach of my client.
The Sr. Director of Corporate Development will have the following responsibilities:
- Seamlessly facilitating buy-side transactions including approach, negotiation, term structuring, and execution while collaborating with the search & evaluation team.
- Collaborating with the financial counterpart to develop revenue forecast models and detailed assessment of complex financial sets.
- Performing strategic competitive analysis of the neurology space in the pharmaceutical industry to aid in collaboration with the commercial team's assessment generation.
- Effectively networking and maintaining business relationships with relevant pharmaceutical companies and financial leaders for upcoming opportunities.
The Sr. Director of Corporate Development should have the following qualifications.
- 8-10 years of Corporate Development experience.
- 5 years of pharmaceutical/biotechnology industry experience.
- Detailed experience in negotiating and executing on buy-side pharma/biotech acquisitions.
- MBA/PhD preferred, Bachelor's Degree required.
- Working knowledge of trends in the Life Sciences industry.
- Competitive base salary.
- Annual bonus including short-term and long-term incentives.
- Excellent additional benefits.
- Flexibility on relocation timing.