Title: Global Sr. Director of Medical Affairs
A global leader in in vitro diagnostics is looking for a Global Sr. Director of Medical Affairs. This is the first position of it kind for the company. The Company is present in 44 countries and serves more than 160 countries with the support of a large network of distributors. This position is a critical role for the advancement and development of the companies growing Medical Affairs division.
- Implement the Medical Affairs strategy in the region in coordination with Global Vice President of Medical Affairs, Chief Medical Officer, and Global Medical Directors
- Coordinate long term relationships with current and rising thought leaders. Build a strong network of experts (clinicians and microbiologists).
- Manage the Global Med Affairs strategy teams and identify appropriate skills to achieve objectives, develop team members, implement and follow key medically-related performance indicators, ensure appropriate budget and resource management
- An in depth knowledge in Infectious Diseases, Clinical Microbiology or a closely-associated discipline
- 3+ years in clinical experience in a related field of experience
- Medical Affairs experience in the health care industry, highly preferred but not required
- Experience developing medical education programs, KOL groups and advisory boards within IVD