A mid-size biopharmaceutical company is looking for a Sr. Manager, Clinical Supply Chain to join their growing team. The client focuses heavily on neurology and has an exciting pipeline ranging from phase 1 clinical trials to commercialized products. With multiple candidates in phase 3 and several more in phase 2, their business is set to explode within the next year. You will have the opportunity to cultivate your clinical supply chain career at a growing sponsor company where quality and continued growth are a key focus.
The Sr. Manager, Clinical Supply Chain will be responsible for:
- Solid understanding of clinical study design, execution, and impact of study drug supply
- Coordinates CTM activities with Clinical Supply Packagers and Distributors, Technical Services, Clinical R&D staff, Project Teams, IT/IS, Data Management, CROs and other sites and departments as necessary
- Demonstrated experience with clinical trial process from study start up through completion, including shipping, returns and close-out activities.
- Familiarity with various clinical trial designs (randomized, double-blind, etc.)
- Demonstrated experience in inventory management and forecasting drug supply needs
- Oversight of inventory levels at depots and clinical sites through the life of a trial; proactively mitigate potential supply issues
- Experience with IXRS systems and managing the forecasting and planning of drug supply needs; assist with User Acceptance Testing
- Manages the packaging Batch Record review and approval process with Quality Assurance
- Develop packaging and supply strategies to maximize supply efficiency, minimize waste while identifying risk and develop risk mitigation plans
- General knowledge of GMP and/or GCP
The Sr. Manager, Clinical Supply Chain should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's in life sciences or business required
- 5-7 years in life sciences industry related experience
- 3+ year of experience within clinical supplies environment
- Healthcare (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Competitive Pay Rate
- 12+ month contract w/ extension and conversion possibilities
If you are interested in the Sr. Manager, Clinical Supply Chain role, then please don't wait to apply.