Role: Sr. Manager, Medical Information
Length: 12-month contract w/ extensions or conversion to FTE
Location: Cambridge, MA (Remote)
My client is one of the hottest and most popular pharmaceutical companies right now in the nation. They are most popular for their scientific contribution to the COVID-19 pandemic. Currently, they are looking for a Sr. Manager, Medical Information to join their team on a contractual basis of 12 months w/ extensions or conversion to FTE. They are based in Cambridge, MA. This position can sit remotely but must be local in order for the conversion to FTE.
- Update Medical Information for Consumer/HCP FAQs, and Standard Response Documents
- Handle the creation and maintenance of content such as FAQs, SRLs, instructions, SOPs, spreadsheet tracking, and other documents
- Create, modify, and review content inputted into designated medical information systems
- Develop templates (template repository) for frequently drafted content
- Facilitate content presentations for complex medical information
- Scientific degree (BS, BSN, MS, PharmD)
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant industry experience (biotech/pharma)
- Medical Info or Medical Communications is a plus
- Previous experience in a post-marketing setting
- Infectious disease and vaccine therapeutic experience preferred
- Knowledgeable with regulatory policies involving scientific interactions with HCPs and consumers
If interested, do not hesitate. Apply now!!