Sr Manager/ AD Stat Programming
- R+D/ Global Development Support
- Redwood City
- Salary range: $155-195k, additional benefits
A clinical stage biopharma company is looking to hire a Sr Manager/ AD Stat Programming. This position will report to the Senior Director of Statistical Programming and is responsible for supporting in the leading of the statistical programming activities for one or more compounds/indications or a therapeutic area. This position must efficiently interface with Statistics, Clinical Science, Medical Writing, Regulatory Publishing, and Development Operations.
The Sr Manager/AD Stat Programming position will have responsibilities that include:
- Generate statistical outputs and reports for clinical study teams.
- Cooperate with CRO to confirm productions.
- Embraces tactical approach to delivering and prioritizing analytical deliverables, integrating innovative tools and methods where needed.
- Supports standards, tools, and processes that improve the efficiency of producing analytics across programs.
The ideal candidate will have the following skill set:
- MS or Ph.D. preferably in Data Science related fields (e.g. Statistics, Mathematics, Epidemiology, Health Economics, Computer Science, Bioinformatics, etc.).
- Advanced SAS programming skills in a clinical data environment with expertise in at least one, preferably multiple, therapeutic areas.
- Experience in managing and implementing standard methodology.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively on interdisciplinary teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills that demonstrate initiative and motivation.
- Ability to problem solve. Excellent verbal and written communication skills in a global environment.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in analysis of clinical trial data.
- Must be experienced in the use of statistical software, primarily SAS and/or R experience
- Familiar with CDISC and submission experience preferred.
- Vendor Management
- Cross functional experience